What We Do
Oncobiologics is a biopharmaceutical firm focused on the development, manufacture and commercialization of global therapeutically-important, high-value complex biosimilars, including monoclonal antibodies and fusion proteins . The company’s current pipeline of 6 molecules along with an additional 7 planned molecules together represent more than $100 Billion in global revenue at time of patent expiry.
Using its unique BioSymphony model, which synthesizes expert development, manufacturing, regulatory and program management capabilities with partnered capabilities in clinical development and sales and marketing, Oncobiologics has successfully advanced its first candidate into the Clinic within 18 months of program inception, with the next candidate on track for a late 2014 IND.
The BioSymphony model is designed to generate two commercial launches per year starting in 2017...more >
- BioSymphony™: A unique approach to biosimilars development and commercialization, synthesizing development, manufacturing, regulatory and program management expertise with best-in-class global clinical development and commercial partners.
- Rigorous engagement of orthogonal analytics to demonstrate high biosimilarity of complex mAbs and fusion proteins.
- An integrated development and manufacturing engine capable of generating two INDs per year.
- Humira® Biosimilar Clinical study initiated May 2014. Avastin® Biosimilar expected to be in the clinic Q4/2014.
- Six complex biosimilars currently in active pipeline; Seven additional molecules in planning phase.
- Plans in place for two commercial launches per year beginning in 2017.
- Led by a team of leading scientists and engineers from the world’s top biopharmaceutical companies working in the agile, unencumbered environment of a start-up.
- Established in 2011.
Oncobiologics is a dynamic, inspiring workplace where we seek best-in-class candidates to join our existing team of renowned specialists. To learn more about opportunities with our team, please visit our careers page... more >