What We Do
Oncobiologics is a pure-play complex biosimilar company focused on technically challenging and commercially attractive monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), in the therapeutic areas of immunology and oncology. Our strategy is to cost-effectively develop technically challenging biosimilars on an accelerated timeline, which we believe is fundamental to our success and positions us to be a leading biosimilar company.
We have leveraged our team’s biopharmaceutical expertise to establish fully integrated in-house development and manufacturing capabilities, which we refer to as our BioSymphony™ Platform. Oncobiologics’ platform addresses the numerous complex technical and regulatory challenges in developing and commercializing mAb biosimilars.
Oncobiologics is actively working on eight biosimilar candidates. The company’s most advanced assets, ONS-3010 (a biosimilar of Humira®) and ONS-1045 (a biosimilar of Avastin®) have both successfully completed Phase I trials...more >
- ONS-3010 (Humira® Biosimilar) and ONS-1045 (Avastin® Biosimilar) entering Phase III Clinical study in 1H/2016.
- Eight complex biosimilars currently in active pipeline.
- BioSymphony™: A unique approach to biosimilars development and commercialization, synthesizing development, manufacturing, regulatory and program management expertise with best-in-class global clinical development and commercial partners.
- Rigorous engagement of orthogonal analytics to demonstrate high biosimilarity of complex mAbs.
- An integrated development and manufacturing engine capable of generating two INDs per year.
- Led by a team of leading scientists and engineers from the world’s top biopharmaceutical companies working in the agile, unencumbered environment of a start-up.
- 50,000 sq. ft. facility in Cranbury, NJ and expanding
Oncobiologics is a dynamic, inspiring workplace where we seek best-in-class candidates to join our existing team of renowned specialists. To learn more about opportunities with our team, please visit our careers page... more >